LEADERBOARD – Final Results
1st – Graham Cox – $10,261
2nd – Rowan Doutch – $10,024
3rd – Duncan McDonald – $9,826
Betfair & Way2bet have partnered to offer punters the chance to participate in an exclusive Autumn Racing Tipping Competition to be held during the 2012 Autumn Racing Carnival where you could share in $1,500 worth of Betfair account credits! It’s FREE to enter and simple to play.
HOW TO REGISTER
Note: Residents of Victoria who are participating in the Competition must be Betfair account holders as at TBC in order to be eligible to win the prizes in the competition.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: 2012 Autumn Racing Tipping Competition to register and tell us Betfair Account Username.
HOW TO PLAY
The object of the Competition is for Entrants to correctly select the winners of the nominated group of races during the Autumn Racing Carnival.
Simulated $$$ will be awarded to each selection based on the final placing of each selected runner in each nominated race based on the final Betfair Average Weighted Price (WAP). WAP refers to the weighted average win price of the horse on Betfair’s betting exchange. This price is made available racing.betfair.com.au after the conclusion of each race.
$$$ will be awarded based on $100 each way on each of your selected runners at Betfair’s WAP.
How to participate:
1. Each entrant will be required to select only one (1) runner in each of the races listed below.
2. Each selection for the nominated races must be received by midday on the nominated raceday.
3. Entrants that fail to make a selection for a nominated race will receive zero $$$ for that race.
4. For any selection that is scratched after a selection is made, then the entrant will be automatically allocated the top weighted starter (after all scratchings) for that race.
5. The Competition will conclude when all nominated races have been completed.
6. The Winner will be the entrant who has accumulated the most $$$ throughout the Competition, with 2nd being the 2nd highest and so on.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org to enter your selections each week.
Prizes will be to the overall winners at the completion of the scheduled Autumn Racing Carnival races:
Prizes will be awarded in the form of Betfair account credits to the three (3) entrants with the highest number of simulated $$$ at the end of the Competition. Prizes will be awarded on the following basis: 1st – $1,000, 2nd – $350 & 3rd – $150. The winner/s will be required to provide the Promoter with their Betfair Account Username in order for the Promoter to award the prize. Upon verification of the winner/s identity the Promoter will transfer the prize into the winner/s nominated Betfair account within 14 days.
In the event of a tie for first, second or third, then the total prize available for the relevant placings will be combined and split between all tied entrants. For example if two people finish in equal first place, the total prize for first and second ($1350) will be split equally between them ($675 each). If three people all finish in equal first place, the total prize pool of $1500 will be split equally between them ($500 each).
Saturday 10 March 2012 – Warwick Farm – Chipping Norton Stakes – Group 1 – 1600m
Saturday 10 March 2012 – Warwick Farm – Surround Stakes – Group 2 – 1400m
Saturday 17 March 2012 – Randwick – Randwick Guineas – Group 1 – 1600m
Saturday 24 March 2012 – Rosehill – Coolmore Stud Classic – Group 1 – 1500m
Saturday 24 March 2012 – Rosehill – Ranvet Stakes – Group 1 – 2000m
Saturday 24 March 2012 – Rosehill – Reisling Slipper Trial – Group 2 – 1200m
Saturday 24 March 2012 – Rosehill – Todman Slipper Trial – Group 2 – 1200m
Saturday 31 March 2012 – Rosehill – Rosehill Guineas – Group 1 – 2000m
Saturday 31 March 2012 – Rosehill – Challenge Stakes – Group 2 – 1000m
Saturday 31 March 2012 – Rosehill – Ajax Stakes – Group 2 – 1500m
Saturday 7 April 2012 – Rosehill – Golden Slipper Stakes – Group 1 – 1200m
Saturday 7 April 2012 – Rosehill – The BMW – Group 2 – 2400m
Saturday 7 April 2012 – Rosehill – Vinery Stud Stakes – Group 1 – 2000m
Saturday 7 April 2012 – Rosehill – George Ryder Stakes – Group 1 – 1500m
Saturday 7 April 2012 – Rosehill – Queen of the Turf Stakes – Group 1 – 1500m
Saturday 14 April 2012 – Randwick – AJC Australian Derby – Group 1 – 2400m
Saturday 14 April 2012 – Randwick – TJ Smith Stakes – Group 1 – 1200m
Saturday 14 April 2012 – Randwick – AJC Sires Produce Stakes – Group 1 – 1100m
Saturday 21 April 2012 – Randwick – Doncaster Handicap – Group 1 – 1600m
Saturday 21 April 2012 – Randwick – AJC Australian Oaks – Group 1 – 2400m
Saturday 21 April 2012 – Randwick – The Galaxy – Group 1 – 1100m
Saturday 28 April 2012 – Randwick – AJC Queen Elizabeth Stakes – Group 1 – 2000m
Saturday 28 April 2012 – Randwick – Sydney Cup – Group 1 – 3200m
Saturday 28 April 2012 – Randwick – All Aged Stakes – Group 1 – 1400m
Saturday 28 April 2012 – Randwick – AJC Champagne Stakes – Group 1 – 1600m
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to participate in the Competition. Underage entries will be void.
2. You must be a customer of Betfair to be eligible to win the prizes in the Competition. Residents of Victoria must have an existing Betfair account as at TBC in order to be eligible to win the prizes in the Competition.
3. Only one entry may be made per person in the Competition. The Promoter may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate. Where multiple entries/accounts have been used the Promoter reserves the right to cancel these entries/terminate these accounts and withhold any promotional benefits.
4. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any specific terms and conditions and applicable instructions relating to the Competition.
5. Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach or non-compliance with these terms and conditions. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Betfair.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from the if it believes that an entrant has tried to enter by using more than one user name or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction), whether or not that entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable other than in the sole discretion of Betfair.
8. By entering the Competition, in the event that you are the winner you agree to reasonable use of your name and image on the websites and in promotional materials produced by or on behalf of Betfair.
9. You hereby assign any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in your entry to the Promoter for its unrestricted usage and agree to do all such acts and/or execute or procure the execution of all such documents in a form reasonably satisfactory to the Promoter to confirm its full ownership of such rights.
10. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary these Terms and Conditions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for so doing.
11. The decision of the Promoter in respect of any matter concerning or related to the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions the Promoter reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the Competition.
14. Neither the Promoter, nor Betfair and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in the Competition or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Competition, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
15. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tasmania and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Tasmania.
16. Any use of the registered trade mark BETFAIR® and/or the BETFAIR LOGO is with the consent of the trade mark owner The Sporting Exchange Limited.
17. The Promoter in respect of the Competition is Way2Bet Pty Ltd ACN 128 078 437.