WAY2BET NRL SURVIVOR SERIES COMPETITION
Betfair & Way2bet have partnered to offer punters the chance to participate in an exclusive NRL Survivor Competition to be held during the 2012 NRL Premiership Season where you could share in $1,500 worth of Betfair account credits!
It’s FREE to enter and simple to play.
HOW TO REGISTER
Note: Residents of Victoria and South Australia who are participating in the Competition must be Betfair account holders as at 13 February 2012 in order to be eligible to win the prizes in the competition.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2012 NRL Survivor Competition to register and tell us your Betfair Account Username.
HOW TO PLAY
The object of the Competition is for Entrants to make a correct prediction on one match in every round of the NRL Premiership. Predictions will be based on the final result of the match (extra time included).
The Competition is a knockout competition with successful Entrants continuing to the next stage until they make an incorrect prediction or until the NRL Premiership winner is decided (whichever occurs first).
The Competition will commence at the start of the first game in Round 1 where each entrant will be required to make one (1) selection from all matches in Round 1. The Entrant must predict the successful result of only 1 match (e.g. Tigers to win) to continue on to the next stage, not all matches. (should a match be a draw at the end of golden point then this will be considered as a loss and the entrant will be eliminated).
At the end of each Round, successful entrants from the previous round will be notified by email they have progressed to the next stage & that selections are now open for the next round of matches. Entrants are required to make their selection for each round at any time up to kick off of the first game for that round. Entrants can change their selections any number of times prior to the cut off time (which is the kick off time for the first match in that round).
Email – email@example.com to enter your selection.
Entrants that fail to make a selection will be automatically eliminated from the Competition. Any unsuccessful predictions for a stage will result in the Entrant being eliminated from the Competition.
The Competition will conclude and a winner announced when there is only (1) remaining entrant who has made a correct selection in a Round and there are no other correct selections made by any other Entrant/s in that Round. If at any Round all remaining Entrants fail to make a correct selection then all remaining Entrants will proceed to the next Round. After the conclusion of the NRL Premiership grand final if there is more than one (1) Entrant that has made a correct selection up until (and including) the Grand Final then the tied Entrants will share equally in the $TBC prize.
Prizes will be awarded in the form of Betfair account credits to the winner of the Competition. The winner/s will be required to provide Way2bet with their Betfair Account Username in order for the prize to be awarded. Upon verification of the winner/s identity the prize money will be transferred into the winner/s nominated Betfair account within 14 days.
In the event of a tie then the total prize available will be combined and split between all tied entrants. For example if two people finish in equal first place, the total prize for first and second ($1500) will be split equally between them ($750 each). If three people all finish in equal first place, the total prize pool of $1500 will be split equally between them ($500 each).
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to participate in the Competition. Underage entries will be void.
2. You must be a customer of Betfair to be eligible to win the prizes in the Competition. Residents of Victoria or South Australia must have an existing Betfair account as at 13 February 2012 in order to be eligible to win the prizes in the Competition.
3. Only one entry may be made per person in the Competition. The Promoter may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate. Where multiple entries/accounts have been used the Promoter reserves the right to cancel these entries/terminate these accounts and withhold any promotional benefits.
4. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any specific terms and conditions and applicable instructions relating to the Competition.
5. Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach or non-compliance with these terms and conditions. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by the Promoter.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from the if it believes that an entrant has tried to enter by using more than one user name or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction), whether or not that entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable other than in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
8. By entering the Competition, in the event that you are the winner you agree to reasonable use of your name and image on the websites and in promotional materials produced by or on behalf of Betfair.
9. You hereby assign any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in your entry to the Promoter for its unrestricted usage and agree to do all such acts and/or execute or procure the execution of all such documents in a form reasonably satisfactory to the Promoter to confirm its full ownership of such rights.
10. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary these Terms and Conditions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for so doing.
11. The decision of the Promoter in respect of any matter concerning or related to the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions the Promoter reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the Competition.
14. Neither the Promoter, nor Betfair and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in the Competition or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Competition, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
15. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tasmania and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Tasmania.
16. Any use of the registered trade mark BETFAIR® and/or the BETFAIR LOGO is with the consent of the trade mark owner The Sporting Exchange Limited.
17. The Promoter in respect of the Competition is Way2Bet Pty Ltd ACN 128 078 437.